Real estate signage is an essential marketing tool for real estate agents, brokers, builders, remodelers, property managers, and auctioneers to advertise their listings and create brand awareness. There are numerous options available for real estate signage, including yard signs, A-frame signs, riders, flags, and banners.
If you’re looking for a company that offers a wide selection of real estate signs with free professional design services, fast shipping, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Signs.com is a great option to consider. They offer various sign types, including the most popular A-frame and yard signs, as well as riders, flags, and banners.
Another company to consider is Oakley Signs, which is known for being the #1 in realtor signs for quality and service. They offer free design services, a best price guarantee, and fast shipping options. They also have a 5.0-star rating on Google and are trusted by over 100,000 agents nationwide.
Deesign is another company that offers a large selection of custom real estate signs, independent realtor signs, and branded real estate signs to help real estate professionals market their listings and build brand awareness. Their website features a user-friendly design tool that allows you to create your sign and preview it before placing your order.
Overall, when it comes to choosing the right real estate signage for your needs, it’s essential to consider factors such as design options, shipping time, and customer reviews. The companies mentioned above are just a few examples of the many options available to help you create effective and eye-catching real estate signage.
What size are real estate signs
Based on the provided search results, real estate signs come in various sizes. The standard horizontal real estate sign sizes include 24 inches by 36 inches, 24 inches by 30 inches, and 18 inches by 24 inches, with another popular option being 24 inches by 24 inches. However, the standard size for a real estate yard sign, including for sale signs, is 18 inches tall by 24 inches wide, although they are available in other sizes and shapes as well.
In addition to the above sizes, real estate signs can also come in the form of A-frames, riders, yard signs, and advertising flags, with varying size options for each type of sign. Ultimately, the size of the real estate sign chosen would depend on the amount of information to be included on the sign, as a lot of information on a smaller sign may not be visible to passersby.
How big are real estate signs
Real estate signs come in different sizes and dimensions depending on the amount of information to be displayed and the desired visibility. According to Oakley Sign Installation Company, standard horizontal real estate sign sizes include 24 inches by 36 inches, 24 inches by 30 inches, 18 inches by 24 inches, and 24 inches by 24 inches . Another popular option is a 24×18 sign combined with 24×6 riders for directing potential buyers or renters to the property . In addition, The Sign Chef offers real estate signs in custom sizes and the common sizes of 12×18, 18×24, and 24×36 plus rider sizes 6×18, 6×24, and 6×36 . However, it is essential to note that a lot of information on a smaller sign may not be visible to passersby. Therefore, the real estate sign size to choose depends on the amount of information to be included on the sign, the desired visibility, and the installation location.
Real estate signage rules
Unique real estate signs rules can vary by state and are governed by state real estate commissions. In Texas, the Texas Real Estate Commission has revised advertising rules that took effect on May 15, 2018. These rules dictate what information must be included in ads and signs, what names can be used, and more.
In California, a real estate sign displayed on a listed property or on other private property with the owner’s consent may contain statements indicating the property is for sale, lease or exchange, directions to the property, the owner or agent’s name, and the owner or agent’s address and telephone number.
In Florida, realtors must comply with advertising laws when promoting their real estate business. Ads for agents do not have to include a telephone number unless the brokerage office policy requires it. Other regulations may apply, so it is important to review the Florida Realtors Advertising Rules for more information.
Overall, it is essential for real estate agents and brokers to understand the regulations and guidelines regarding signage in their state to avoid potential legal issues.
What must be on a real estate sign
When creating a real estate sign, it’s important to include only the essential information because most people who read the sign are on the move, either walking or driving, and you only have a few seconds to make an impression.
The basic information that must be included on a real estate yard sign are the agent or agency logo, the listing agent’s name and number, and the property’s status (such as “For Sale” or “Under Contract”).
Additionally, it’s common to include the agent’s website address and a QR code that can be scanned for more information. Some agents also include the logo of the franchise they work with (if they are part of a franchise).
Real estate yard signs for sale signs are usually made with wood, plastic, and metal, and sandwich boards are another type of for sale signs that are popular for being portable and inexpensive.
It’s important to note that the specific information that must be included on a real estate sign may vary depending on the state or country in which the property is located, so it’s always best to check the local regulations and requirements.
How to make real estate sign post
To make a sign real estate post, you will need the following materials:
- A wooden or metal post
- A sign panel made of corrugated plastic or aluminum
- Screws or bolts
- A power drill or screwdriver
- A saw (if you need to cut the post to size)
- Paint or vinyl lettering (optional)
Here are the steps to follow:
- Cut the wooden or metal post to the desired height using a saw, if necessary.
- Attach the sign panel to the post using screws or bolts. Make sure the panel is securely fastened and does not wobble.
- If you want to add lettering or design to the sign, you can either paint it on or use vinyl lettering. If you choose to paint, allow the paint to dry completely before adding any other layers or designs.
- Once the sign is complete, place it in the desired location. Make sure it is visible from the street and easily accessible.
It is important to note that local zoning and sign regulations may vary, so be sure to check with your municipality before installing a real estate sign post.
Types of real estate signs
There are several types of real estate signage used by real estate agents and agencies to advertise properties for sale or rent. Here are some of the most common types:
- For Sale Signs: These signs are used to advertise that a property is for sale. They typically feature the agent or agency’s contact information, as well as details about the property.
- Open House Signs: These signs are used to advertise upcoming open house events. They typically feature the date and time of the event, as well as the agent or agency’s contact information.
- For Rent Signs: These signs are used to advertise that a property is available for rent. They typically feature the agent or agency’s contact information, as well as details about the rental property.
- Sold Signs: These signs are used to indicate that a property has been sold. They typically feature the agent or agency’s contact information, as well as a message indicating that the property is no longer available.
- Directional Signs: These signs are used to direct potential buyers or renters to a property that is located off a main road or in a hard-to-find location. They typically feature arrows pointing in the direction of the property, as well as the agent or agency’s contact information.
- Commercial Real Estate Signs: These signs are used to advertise commercial properties, such as office buildings or retail spaces, that are available for sale or lease. They typically feature the agent or agency’s contact information, as well as details about the property’s location, size, and amenities.
- Development Signs: These signs are used to advertise new residential or commercial developments that are under construction or available for purchase. They typically feature the developer’s contact information, as well as details about the development’s location, pricing, and amenities.
Do real estate signs work?
Real estate signs can be effective in advertising and selling properties. They serve as a simple and straightforward way to advertise a property for sale or rent and can catch the attention of potential buyers or renters who may be driving or walking by.
Real estate signs can also create curiosity and interest in the property, especially if they include a high-quality photo or a brief description of the property’s features. Additionally, real estate signs can help to build brand recognition and awareness for a real estate agent or brokerage, which can lead to increased business opportunities.
However, it’s important to note that real estate signs may not be the only or most effective marketing tool for every property or situation. Other marketing methods such as online advertising, social media marketing, and print advertising can also be effective in reaching potential buyers or renters.
FAQs: Unveiling Real Estate Signage Mysteries
How can I make my real estate signage more noticeable? To enhance visibility, choose vibrant colors, opt for bold fonts, and strategically place signs where they’re easily visible to passing traffic. Lighting can also play a crucial role, especially for evening visibility.
Are there restrictions on signage in residential areas? Yes, many residential areas have specific guidelines on the size and placement of real estate signage. It’s crucial to familiarize yourself with local regulations to avoid any legal complications.
What information should be included on a real estate sign? A compelling real estate sign should include the property’s key features, contact information, and a call-to-action. Keep it concise and engaging to capture attention quickly.
Can digital signage be as effective as traditional signage? Yes, with the right approach. Utilizing technology like QR codes, augmented reality, and digital displays can enhance the impact of your signage, especially in tech-savvy markets.
How do I choose the right design for my real estate sign? Consider your target audience, property type, and local aesthetics. A professional, visually appealing design that aligns with your property’s personality will leave a lasting impression.
Is there an optimal size for real estate signs? While size may vary, a balance is key. Ensure your sign is large enough to be noticed but not overwhelming. Consider factors like viewing distance and the surrounding environment when determining the size.
Real estate signage is the silent ambassador of your property, influencing perception and driving interest. By understanding the nuances of design, placement, and content, you can harness the power of signage to elevate your property journey. Take charge, make a statement, and guide potential buyers to their dream home.