Here some online tools that you can use to create mockups of business cards:
- Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform that offers a wide range of templates for business cards. You can choose a template, customize it with your own information, and download a mockup of your design.
- Adobe Photoshop: If you have design skills, Adobe Photoshop is a powerful tool for creating mockups of business cards. You can start with a blank canvas or use one of the many templates available.
- MockupWorld: MockupWorld is a website that offers a collection of free business card mockups that you can download and customize with your own designs.
- Placeit: Placeit is a mockup generator that offers a wide range of templates for business cards. You can choose a template, upload your design, and download a high-resolution mockup of your card.
I hope these tools help you create the perfect mockup for your business card design.
How to mockup business card in photoshop
Mocking up a business card in Photoshop is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps:
- Create a new document: Open Photoshop and create a new document with the size of the business card you want to mock up. The standard size for a business card is 3.5 inches by 2 inches.
- Set up guidelines: To ensure that your design stays within the boundaries of the business card, create guidelines by selecting “View” from the top menu, then “New Guide”. Set your horizontal and vertical guides at 0.125 inches, which is the standard bleed size for printing.
- Add background color or image: Choose the background color or image that you want for your business card. You can use the “Paint Bucket” tool to fill the background with a solid color, or import an image using “File” > “Place”.
- Add design elements: Add your logo, text, and any other design elements you want to include on your business card. You can use the text tool to add your name, job title, contact information, and any other relevant information.
- Adjust colors and fonts: Use the “Color Picker” tool to choose the colors for your design, and use the “Font” menu to choose the fonts that you want to use.
- Save your file: Save your business card mockup as a Photoshop document by selecting “File” > “Save As”. Make sure to save your file in a format that is compatible with your printer, such as a PDF or JPEG.
- Print or share: Once you’re happy with your design, you can print your business card or share it digitally.
Remember to save your file in a high resolution (at least 300 dpi) to ensure that your final printed product will be of high quality.
Business cards mockup free
There are several websites where you can find free business card mockups. Here are a few options:
- Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform that offers a variety of business card templates and mockups. You can create a free account and access their library of mockups to customize your own business cards.
- GraphicBurger: GraphicBurger offers a collection of free business card mockups that you can download and use in your designs. They have a variety of styles to choose from, including modern, minimalist, and vintage.
- Mockup World: Mockup World is a website that offers a wide range of free mockups for various design projects, including business cards. You can browse their library and download the mockups you like to use in your designs.
- PSD Mockups: PSD Mockups is another website that offers a variety of free business card mockups. They have a range of styles to choose from, including flat, textured, and embossed.
- FreePik: FreePik is a website that offers a wide range of free design resources, including business card mockups. You can search for mockups by keyword or browse their library to find the ones that suit your needs.