Professional custom portrait retouching editing services from affordable prices.
Professionalize the impression you make by using our creative professional custom portrait retouching editing services to round off your personal appearance.
What we need to start?
- Photo to retouch
- Preferred colors
What can we do with this service?
- Recomposing a photo.
- Add or removing people.
- Iron creases from clothing.
- Creating a mood or tone to the photos.
- Combining two photos.
- Virtual weight reduction.
- Improving poor quality wedding photos.
- Removing unwanted objects or shadows.
Email your detailed project with images and text if you have. You can also show a sample of your desired work. For large orders you can use dropbox or wetransfer.
We will send you an estimate and wait for your go ahead to proceed with the project. Watermarked samples will be sent for your appraisal.
We will amend the work until you are completely satisfied. Only then, will we invoice you. Upon payment, the final design work will be sent to you.
Professional custom portrait retouching editing services
Looking for an online or local photo editing services? Explore the many options and superb quality of Ricrea Grafica Photoshop services.
Take advantage of our high skills, fast turnaround time, and direct contact with retouchers! Quality, reliability, and accessibility allows Ricrea grafica to compete successfully.
Want to make your photoretouched images alone? Here is little tips.
Have you ever wished you could change the color of a part of your photos in Photoshop? Ever wanted to see what that shirt or dress would have looked like as a different color? By modifying the hue of the object using an image editing tool like Photoshop, you can!
- In Photoshop (or other image editing program), open the image and select the desired object. In this example, I’m going finally to change the color of the car from red to blue.
- Change the Hue (in Photoshop, under Image, select Adjustments, and then Hue/Saturation).
- Adjust the Hue until the object matches your desired color.
Did you know that there is a free, open source, fully featured alternative to Photoshop?
The Gnu Image Manipulation Program is a fully-featured, sophisticated desktop-based image editing and manipulation tool. In many ways, the GIMP rivals and even exceeds the capabilities of Photoshop.
The GIMP is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
More information, including download, and installation instructions is found on the GIMP website:
To enhance functionality in the GIMP, visit the Plug-in Registry:
For documentation on using GIMP visit the docs section:
Our favorite GIMP plugins:
Liquid Rescale: http://registry.gimp.org/node/144.
- This plugin performs content-aware scaling in GIMP (and preceded Photoshop’s ability to do so by at least a year!).
- Video Example of Liquid Rescale: http://bit.ly/ohiXi0.
- This plugin performs content-aware fill in GIMP.
- Video Example of Resynthesizer: http://bit.ly/pckIM4.