To start we need:
- The size of the project design like A4/A5/A6 or custom size.
- your images
- your text if required
- sample style image you like
- modification desired
- product images in high resolution
What you’ll get in return?
- Label design of your desired size
- label design of your desired extention file
- unlimited revisions
- dedicated support
- affordable pricing
- print ready postcard
Why you Need a good label design to upscale your brand identity?
The role of a label for a product is similar to the role of the book cover for the book. Foremost, to draw attention followed by customer’s curiosity towards your product and finally the purchase. Great label design is intriguing, informative, and makes the customer say “yes” to your product. Subsequently, you know how a good label design can help upscale your brand identity.
You get only 3 seconds of buyer’s attention!
Every year, about 30,000 new products are launched out of which almost 80 percent of the products fall flat. Reason?
The products remain unnoticed, also sometimes back shelved. Therefore, it is never a bad idea to reconsider your packaging and label design to make it more captivating to the customers. Research says shoppers lookout for the products from known brands. On the cluttered shelf, it is really important to make your product stand out. Especially if it is a food and cosmetics label design, a thoughtful representation can do wonders for both new and existing products.
#1 – Because Information Is Mandatory
Labels give consumers clarity about the product. There are many products which require “how to use” instruction. An informative label makes the consumer feel self-sufficient and confident about the product he is buying.
- Don’t try to hide the price and expiry date of your product.
- Convey the recyclability information.
- If it is a food label design, cross-check for allergy information.
- Write the information in a legible font style and size.
- For pharmaceutical and cosmetic label design, make sure you have provided child safety information.
#2 – Speaking Directly to the Customer
Labels are a great medium to convey your brand message directly to the consumer. For some packaging, labels are the only printed segment (especially food packaging labels). We do believe there is a vision behind the product you are selling and you want the customer to know it. Hence, do not hesitate speaking up your brand message through labels. But, for sure, the brand message is a part of the information in the label and not the only one.
#3 – A Label Compliments the Packaging
What the tag is to the gift, a label is to the packaging.
But, it’s also important that your label fits the packaging (or container). Suppose you get a bizarre design idea and you might want to jump into execution. But, wait. Is it complying with the packaging material? Would you be able to stick the label to the container? Therefore, keep in mind-
- The container or the packaging material for pasting label.
- The texture or the surface of the packaging for sticking the label.
- The color and size of the label depending on how much you want to show-off the product.
- Product storage conditions like freezer or shelf.
- The adhesives and inks especially for food label design.