To start we need:
- The size of the project design like A4/A5/A6 or custom size.
- your images
- your text if required
- sample style image you like
- modification desired
- product images in high resolution
What you’ll get in return?
- Banner design of your desired size
- Banner design of your desired extention file
- unlimited revisions
- dedicated support
- affordable pricing
- print ready gif
What is banner design?
Banner design refers to the use of a rectangular graphic display that stretches across the top, bottom, or sides of a website or online media property. The horizontal type of banner design advertisement is called a leaderboard. The vertical banners are called a skyscraper and are positioned on a web page’s sidebars. Banner design are image based rather than text based and are a popular form of online advertising.
The purpose of banner design advertising is to promote a brand or to get visitors from the host website to go to the advertiser’s website.
Above all banner advertising functions mainly the same way as traditional advertising. However, the method by which the advertiser pays the host can differ greatly from traditional ad space sales. The host is paid for the banner design advertisement through one of three methods.
- costs per impression (payment for every website visitor who sees the ad),
- cost per click (payment for every website visitor who clicks on the ad and visits the advertiser’s website)
- a cost per action (payment for every website visitor who clicks on the ad, goes to the advertiser’s website and completes a task, such as filling out a form or making a purchase).
In addition, traditional banner design advertising has expanded to other forms. For instance as Facebook Ads and Instagram Sponsored Ads. The trend in online advertising has seen digital display ad spending surpass that of search-based ads in 2016 and continue to grow. As of 2019, 31% of all online ad spending goes to banner advertising.