To start we need:
- The size of the project design.
- box dieline
- your images
- your text if required
- sample style image you like
- modification desired
- product images in high resolution
What you’ll get in return?
- Postcard design of your desired size
- postcard design of your desired extention file
- unlimited revisions
- dedicated support
- affordable pricing
- print ready postcard
Box Design Tips
Firstly, perception is everything in selling. However the packaging you choose for your product, and the message you impart, will play a large part in how successful your product is. But that success depends largely on how you control the message – the words and images you use, and how you use them, allow you to influence the consumer’s perception of your product.
Secondly, designing custom box packaging isn’t difficult – and will be quite effective – if you design your box from the consumer’s point of view. Therefore a well designed custom printed box also allows you to define your product the way you want consumers to see it.
To clarify, with a sea of competitors out there, a lot is riding on your printed packaging. Here are a few design ideas to consider in creating the perfect product packaging solution:
Box Design Elements
- Spending time up front defining the look and feel of your product box on paper will pay dividends down the road.
- Resist the temptation to “create the box on the fly” – this usually results in mediocre packaging.
- Less is more. The most elegant, appealing custom box designs are usually quite minimalist.
- Keep pictures and graphics to a minimum. They should demonstrate
what the product does in a very clear manner.
- Short, concise points make for the most effective product presentation.
Rework sentences and points until they flow well with very few words.
- Make sure your graphics and pictures support your points.
- Balance your design, mix of colors, text and pictures until it all flows well.
- Get feedback from colleagues – they can be your best critics, and can give you ideas you hadn’t even thought of.
- Refine, refine, refine until you get just the right mix of design, colors and benefits (that customers care about!) that will be irresistible to consumers walking down the aisle.
- Look at the boxes on our site – these are actual custom boxes. There’s a lot of creative, and clever, custom box design ideas demonstrating good packaging design.
There are no reviews yet.