To start we need:
- The size of the project design like A4/A5/A6 or custom size.
- your images.
- your text if required.
- sample style image you like.
- modification desired.
- product images in high resolution.
What you’ll get in return?
- Billboard design of your desired size.
- Billboards design graphic advertising of your desired extention file.
- unlimited revisions.
- dedicated support.
- affordable pricing.
- print ready design.
Billboard signs advertising
Time and again, we have emphasized on the influential existence of traditional marketing despite the surge of online marketing in the last few years.
This brings us to our topic of discussion for the day that is, tips on creating professional billboards signs design for effective outdoor marketing.
But, let us look at some facts about billboard advertising that shows why you need to work diligently on the design of your billboard.
1. Everywhere you go! Americans are spending more time in their cars. Billboard graphic design are the only media that drivers cannot escape. Therefore, Unlike other forms of media, outdoor advertising cannot be turned off or thrown away.
2. Billboard advertising cost effective. Moreover, outdoor advertising is the most cost effective form of advertising available. Consequently, many of our billboard signage programs cost less then one penny per thousand. On the other hand, compare that to traditional forms of media.
3. Unlimited design possibilities. However, with our design team, the possibilities are endless!
4. Keeping up with the Joneses. Meanwhile other traditional forms of media are on a steady decline of advertiser support, outdoor advertising continues to consistently increase their market share.
5. New technology. For example, with the advent of the digital billboards, the outdoor advertising industry is even more valuable. Going digital gives advertisers the flexibility to market short and long term campaigns. In addition, instead of running just one message, advertisers can now advertise multiple messages a day with no production charge!
6. Constant exposure. In other words, outdoor advertising is exposed to your potential customers 24/7.
7. Flexibility. That is to say outdoor gives you the ability to pinpoint the geographic area that you would like to target.
8. Impact. Firstly, outdoor is big, bold. Secondly, colorful and most importantly memorable.
10. High frequency. In conclusion constant exposure 24/7 means that consumers are exposed to your message over and over.
Billboard advertising cost
Billboard graphic design prices advertising can vary widely depending on several factors such as the location, size, duration of the ad, and demand for advertising space in that specific area. Generally, billboard advertising costs are calculated based on the following:
Location: Billboard advertising costs are usually higher in densely populated areas, major cities, or prime locations with high traffic volume. Popular locations such as Times Square in New York City or Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles may command premium rates.
Size: Billboards come in various sizes, with larger billboards generally costing more than smaller ones. Common sizes include bulletin billboards (14’x48′), poster billboards (10’x30′), and digital billboards.
Duration: The duration of the ad campaign also affects the cost. Longer campaigns typically cost more than shorter ones. Billboard ads are usually sold in increments of 4 weeks (known as “four-week periods” or “4-week showings”).
Demand: The demand for billboard advertising space in a particular area can affect the cost. Highly sought-after locations with limited availability may have higher prices due to increased demand.
Design and Production: In addition to the cost of renting the billboard space, you may also need to consider the cost of designing and producing the ad. This includes the cost of creating the artwork, printing the ad, and installing it on the billboard.
Overall, billboard advertising costs can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars per month, depending on the above factors. It’s recommended to contact billboard companies or outdoor advertising agencies directly for accurate and up-to-date pricing information in your specific area.
There are no reviews yet.