Customized professional ebook covers graphic designer service starts from affordable prices.
Customized professional ebook covers graphic designer service starts from affordable prices, there is also a discount for multiple orders.
What we need to start?
- Reference examples from the styles you like.
- Product photo and text if you have.
- Preferred colors.
What can we do with animations?
- A consultation to discuss the book cover design elements.
- Image manipulation (i.e. combine two images and adjust colors).
- Finished design sent to you as a PDF or as a format file desired for approval.
- Converting your cover files into a high resolution PDF (or as a format file desired ) ready for printing either through one of our recommended printers or to your own printer.
Customized professional ebook covers graphic designer
Ready? Get started today! Ready for the professionals to create your customized professional ebook covers graphic designer? Just follow our 3 easy steps and you’ll be on your own way.
Email your detailed project with images and text if you have. You can also show a sample of your desired work. For large orders you can use dropbox or wetransfer.
We will send you an estimate and wait for your go ahead to proceed with the project. Watermarked samples will be sent for your appraisal.
We will amend the work until you are completely satisfied. Only then, will we invoice you. Upon payment, the final design work will be sent to you.
How you can do by yourself ebook design.
1. Know the material.
Some say this is the most important consideration. Some even say read the book. These days however, reading the book is nearly impossible. The rule is to know as much of the content, intent and personality of the book as possible.
2. Layout to promote eyeflow
One of the most important rules in graphic design is to organize the visual elements in such a way that the overall message of the cover is communicated clearly, quickly and efficiently to the reader. This is not just the type, or an illustration.
3. Typography in Graphic Design.
You can create beautiful illustration, graphics and photography, but if the typeface, styling, sizing and positioning of the typography isn’t correct, you lose the battle — and the project. This whole project evidenced an overall lack of type skills — although there were some fairly nice pieces of type!