Customized professional book graphic design layout service at affordable prices.
Your book cover is one of the most important aspects of marketing your book. However much time you spend on getting people to your book sales page, they won’t download a sample or buy the book if the cover isn’t enticing. We recommend that you use a professional for your cover design in order to make it the most effective for your book.
What we need to start?
- Reference examples from the styles you like
- Product photo and text if you have
- Preferred colors
What can we do with this design service?
- A consultation to discuss the book cover design elements
- Image manipulation (i.e. combine two images and adjust colors)
- Finished design sent to you as a PDF or as a format file desired for approval
- Converting your cover files into a high resolution PDF (or as a format file desired ) ready for printing either through one of our recommended printers or to your own printer
Customized professional book graphic design layout
Ready? Get started today! Ready for the professionals to create your customized professional book graphic design layout service? Just follow our 3 easy steps and you’ll be on your own way.
Email your detailed project with images and text if you have. You can also show a sample of your desired work. For large orders you can use dropbox or wetransfer.
We will send you an estimate and wait for your go ahead to proceed with the project. Watermarked samples will be sent for your appraisal.
We will amend the work until you are completely satisfied. Only then, will we invoice you. Upon payment, the final design work will be sent to you.
- Use a subhead to create more description. If you have a 10-word title, you have not properly named the book in the first place.
- Will it play on Amazon? Go to Amazon.com, BN.com, Borders.com and search on competitive books in your space. Notice the book covers that catch your eye and the ones that do not. If your cover does not show up well in an Amazon thumbnail then you are going to lose sales.
- How does your book look in black and white? Not every publication will be printing it in color.
- Do not overlook creating content on the back inside flaps because consumers pick up a book after looking at the spine, front cover and back and then open the book to find the price or more information.
- Print your cover out on a laser printer. Don’t just review your cover on a computer screen which will make it look considerably better. Print it out actual size and make a determination using that printed version.
- Pictures are worth 1000 words. Use photos and illustrations to describe what would take too long to explain.
- When choosing a book design ask yourself how the cover will look on your website home page. Consistency and redundancy are important so you’ll want to use the same design elements on your website that you do on your book cover.