Custom window graphics stickers, sign, labels decals service at affordable prices.
Custom window graphics stickers, sign, labels decals service starts from affordable prices, there is also a discount for multiple orders.
What we need to start?
- Reference examples from the styles you like.
- Product photo and text if you have.
- Preferred colors.
What can we do with this design service?
- Custom window graphics design decals
- Custom window graphics design signs
- Custom window graphics design stickers
Custom window graphics stickers, sign, labels decals
Ready? Get started today! Ready for the professionals to create your custom window graphics stickers, sign, labels decals service? Just follow our 3 easy steps and you’ll be on your own way.
Email your detailed project with images and text if you have. You can also show a sample of your desired work. For large orders you can use dropbox or wetransfer.
We will send you an estimate and wait for your go ahead to proceed with the project. Watermarked samples will be sent for your appraisal.
We will amend the work until you are completely satisfied. Only then, will we invoice you. Upon payment, the final design work will be sent to you.
3 Tips for Weeding Small Letters.
Weeding small letters can be difficult. Try any of the following tips to make weeding small letters easier.
As we all know, weeding is the term we use to describe the process of removing the vinyl we don’t want to use.
- When laying the unweeded vinyl on the table, right reading, start weeding from the upper right to the lower left.
- If you have letters that are 1/2′ or smaller try taping out the entire area cut. The letters you need will come up with the vinyl all in one piece. Lay it on the weeding area with the sticky side up and use spring clamps to hold the vinyl down. This makes it so you can weed away the excess without losing the proper alignment of the vinyl.
- A fourth tip for weeding small letters is to put the vinyl in the freezer after you have cut the vinyl. Leave it in there for about an hour, or until the vinyl shrinks. This will help save time and make the weeding process of small letters easier.