Custom professional petition graphic design service at affordable prices.
Custom professional petition graphic design service starts from affordable prices, there is also a discount for multiple orders. A custom petition design is a great way to galvanize your supporters and encourage them to invite other people to join your cause.
What we need to start?
- Reference examples from the styles you like for your custom petition design.
- Images and text if you have for your custom petition design.
- Preferred colors for your custom petition design.
What can we do with this design service?
- All kind of campaign petitions
Custom professional petition graphic design service
Ready? Get started today! Ready for the professionals to create your custom professional petition graphic design service? Just follow our 3 easy steps and you’ll be on your own way.
Email your detailed project with images and text if you have. You can also show a sample of your desired work. For large orders you can use dropbox or wetransfer.
We will send you an estimate and wait for your go ahead to proceed with the project. Watermarked samples will be sent for your appraisal.
We will amend the work until you are completely satisfied. Only then, will we invoice you. Upon payment, the final design work will be sent to you.
How to Create a Winning Petition Design Campaign.
Factors to consider before you create.
You need to take into account a number of issues such as the requirements of your target (procedural, legal or otherwise), proper research, clear communication, and how you will market and promote your petition.
Accurate research before you create your petition design.
A petition should begin with a request, followed by well researched reasons for making the request. Each petition should provide a description of relevant circumstances and links to documentation or facts that support that description. Importantly, a petition should contain information that suggests its request is feasible.
Don’t clutter your petition with background or requests that have no essential connection with the main message. Proofread your petition carefully. Make sure it:
- describes the relevant circumstances.
- suggests what is needed, and explains why it is needed.
Be clear and concise with your message.
General guidelines for writing and running a petition design campaign.
- The petition preamble should be short.
- Make a petition that has clear logic and sound arguments.
- Make focused, specific requests in your petition text.
- Start with general principles and progressively get more specific.
- Create a petition that has a clear focus so others can commit to your cause.
- Think local and global. Identify the local issues within the big picture.
- Reach out to the media and talk to the press, not just your own social network.
How to promote your petition design.
How you promote your petition will have a critical influence on the outcome of your campaign.
- Contact media groups with an explanation of your campaign.
- Pump your social networks in a responsible way. Speak from the heart and don’t spam. If your cause has value, it will go viral.
- Have faith that a just cause is worthy of promoting.
So we suggest that you read some of our more popular petitions and use these as templates before you create your petition. For further advice on how to write a petition, don’t hesitate to contact us.
How to market your petition design.
How can I market my petition? We suggest a strategic use of social media such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and other social networks.