Album, cd, book, ebook cover layout graphic design service at affordable prices.
Album, cd, book, ebook cover layout graphic design service starts from affordable prices, there is also a discount for multiple orders.
What we need to start?
- Reference examples from the styles you like.
- Product photo and text if you have.
- Preferred colors.
What can we do with this design service?
- A consultation to discuss the cd cover graphic design elements.
- Image manipulation (i.e. combine two images and adjust colors).
- Finished design sent to you as a PDF or as a format file desired for approval.
- Converting your cd cover files into a high resolution PDF (or as a format file desired ) ready for printing either through one of our recommended printers or to your own printer.
Album, cd, book, ebook cover layout graphic design
Ready? Get started today! Ready for the professionals to create your creative album, cd, book, ebook cover layout graphic design service? Just follow our 3 easy steps and you’ll be on your own way.
Email your detailed project with images and text if you have. You can also show a sample of your desired work. For large orders you can use dropbox or wetransfer.
We will send you an estimate and wait for your go ahead to proceed with the project. Watermarked samples will be sent for your appraisal.
We will amend the work until you are completely satisfied. Only then, will we invoice you. Upon payment, the final design work will be sent to you.
3 Tips for Effective cd cover graphic design.
- No font explosions! (And avoid special styling.) Usually a cover should not use more than 2 fonts. Avoid the temptation to put words in caps, italics caps, outlined caps, etc. Do not “shape” the type either.
- Do not use cheap clip art on your cover. I’m talking about the stuff that comes free with Microsoft Word or other cheap layout programs. Quality stock photography is OK. (iStockPhoto is one reliable source for quality images.)
- Do not stick an image inside a box on the cover. I call this the “T-shirt” design. It looks extremely amateurish.