Customized gif animation service starts from affordable prices.
Custom gif animation starts from affordable prices. There is also a bulk retouching discount for multiple orders.
What we can do with customized gif animation service?
- logo animation
- banner animation
What we need to start?
- Reference examples from the styles you like
- Product photo and text if you have
- Preferred colors
Ready? Get started today!
Ready for the professionals to get your customized gif animation? Just follow our 3 easy steps and you’ll be on your own way.
- Step One: Email text or images if you have, remember to include instructions.
- Step Two: We will send you an estimate and wait for your go ahead to proceed with the packaging design. Watermarked samples will be sent for your appraisal.
- Step Three: We will amend the work until you are completely satisfied. Only then, will we invoice you. Upon payment, the final design will be sent to you.
Ways to Optimize an Animated GIF File
GIF is the standard format for compressing images with large areas of solid colors and crisp details like those in line art, logos, or type. Being an 8 bit-depth image format it would have disappeared from the web after the introduction of the JPEG and PNG file formats, but GIF is still a favored web file format thanks to its frame animation feature. In this tutorial, we will have a close look at all the available options to convert a video to a GIF animation, and how to optimize its file size. Let’s get started!
First of all you will need to open the video file with Photoshop. Most of the time you won’t need the whole sequence for the GIF animation, so you can trim the video in the Timeline Panel. Turn on the Loop option and try to find a good place to trim your video.
Save for Web
My favorite thing about this workflow is that we don’t have to do any conversion on the Timeline panel to be able to save a frame animation, as the Save for Web dialog box will do the work for us once you select the GIF file format as your output. Notice that the Animation options will appear on the bottom right corner of the dialog box. In case you decide to further reduce the size of your image you can still do it here.